SHOOT AT SIGHT
1. Theme "Capturing Culture"
2. Photographs must be taken inside Jadavpur University Campus.
3. All participants must report to the registration desk by 11:30 AM, and they will be allowed to start clicking pictures by 12:00 PM.
4. Maximum of 3 photographs can be submitted per candidate.
5. Basic editing is allowed only.
6. Photographs must be submitted in *JPEG* along with exif/meta data.
7. File name to be given as "<candidate name>_<entry number>".
8. Entries must be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by 6:00 PM, 6th April 2023 with subject being "Shoot at Sight _<candidate name>".
O. Caption of each photo to be mentioed in the e-mail body.
10. Photographs shall be disqualified if it contains anything that is illegal, unlawful, or otherwise.
11. The photographer’s name, the title of the photograph, or any other information must not be visible on the photograph. Any type of watermark must *not* be used on the photograph.
12. The photographs will be displayed at the Open Air Theatre during the Reunion and Final Nights.
Date : 3rd April, 2023
Time : 12:00PM
Venue : Jadavpur Campus
participants must reach 30 minutes prior to the event
*on spot registrations to be done on the day of event
* on spot registrations to be done by first come first serve basis